Proudly Serving the Great Bend Area
Great Bend Regional Hospital, a physician owned hospital, was built to expand the healthcare options of Great Bend and the surrounding communities. The physicians and medical professionals at Great Bend Regional Hospital practice medicine with the most current technology and provide quality care in a comfortable environment.
Offering Quality Care in Kansas
Great Bend Regional Hospital, which was formerly the Surgical and Diagnostic Center of Great Bend, offers quality healthcare in a patient-focused environment. Our convenient location offers you and your family not only ease of access, but also the peace of mind of knowing your family is being treated by knowledgeable medical professionals in an outstanding facility.
Our facility, licensed by the state and Medicare approved, offers patients a safe and professional environment. Our highly qualified nursing and technical staff were chosen for their vast experience, so you can be assured that you and your family are receiving quality care.
Now open with extended hours from 10:00am to 10:00pm
Top Quality Care at Affordable Rates
At Great Bend Regional Hospital our goal is to provide personalized quality medical care at affordable rates. Our providers have the expertise to treat patients of all ages for a wide variety of medical problems.
Our new Urgent Care Clinic provides “ER Treatment” when you need it at a lower cost than a standard Emergency Room visit. Our friendly staff is pleased to help you with your medical needs. Our services are prompt and no appointment is necessary; we look forward to serving you.
Click here to learn more about Urgent Care.
What’s happening at Great Bend Regional Hospital?
- Employee Easter Egg Hunt 2016
- Go Red for Women - Great Bend Regional Hospital
- Go Red for Women - Central Kansas Family Practice
- Brent Hanson and Amber Richter with Great Bend Regional Hospital present a check and nonperishable supplies donated by hospital employees to Jason Cavender, Executive Director for the new Oxford House for men that opened in Great Bend on February 1st. Also pictured are several current residents and alumni of the Oxford House program, which provides a safe place and a supportive network for recovering drug addicts. A second Oxford House for women is scheduled to open on March 1st. The organization will host an open house at 1614 Morton on Saturday, February 27th. Like their page on Facebook for more details.
- We partnered with several area entities to host a continuing education event for medical professionals on the prevalence of HPV.
- Numerous employees from the Emergency department at Great Bend Regional Hospital pose for a photo with administrative and supervisor leadership after learning their facility was designated a Level IV Trauma Center once again. This designation will remain valid for three years.
- Our employees participated in #GivingTuesday by providing donations for the Golden Belt Community Foundation!
- Today, many of our staff members helped to "Dress Down the Town" for United Way of Central Kansas. They donated money and wore jeans to show support for the 19 agencies supported locally by the United Way. #LiveUnited #DressDownTheTown #DenimDay
- OB staff, Dr. Marshall, Brent Hanson, CEO, Adina Gregory, CNO celebrating High 5 for Mom and Baby accreditation.